As of Monday 27th July 2020, we have offically re-opened the doors to The A Team Dance & Fitness, after closing due to COVID-19. We continue to adhere to The Government's guidelines and will re-open in phases until it is safe to return to full normality.
We are currently on phase 2 of re-opening, which should take us right through to our Christmas break. You can find the current timetable on our 'Timetable and Events' page. You may notice that we are still missing a few classes, such as Acro, but we will re-lauch when we feel it is safe to do so. Please note that booking is essential in all current classes and there are limited spaces available.
Virtual Online Classes
The majority of our virtual classes on Zoom have now ended. However, you are still able to book 1-1 private lessons with Abbie. Competitive teams are able to take virtual classes if they are isolating. Get in touch for more information.
1. COVID symptoms - DO NOT ENTER. Temperature checks on arrival.
2. Maintaining social distancing at all times. Follow signage and guidelines.
3. Booking only. Arrive on time.
4. Avoid parking directly outside if you can. Use Dover Street (near community centre) where possible.
5. Regular hand washing and sanitising.
6. No adults (besides Teeny Boppers where there should only be one adult and dancer).
7. Cash only (unless discussed otherwise).
8. Arrive wearing appropriate clothing. No changing. No bags.
9. No shouting.
Competitions & Events
All events have been cancelled or postponed until further notice. We will update you as soon as we know more information. However, we are beginning to book online events and socially distanced workshops. See events page for more information.
Meanwhile, we will keep this page updated so please keep checking before sending us messages. Stay safe! Hopefully see you all soon.