As of Monday 27th July 2020, we have offically re-opened the doors to The A Team Dance & Fitness, after closing due to COVID-19. We continue to adhere to The Government's guidelines and will re-open in phases until it is safe to return to full normality.
Phase 1 Timetable
Please see our social media pages or get in touch to find out more about our phase one timetable. We are re-opening in stages, so there are slight changes to what you may have been used to in terms of times and days of classes. There are also a few classes still missing from our phase one timetable, which we hope to bring back soon.
Please note that booking is essential in all current classes and there are limited spaces available.
Virtual Online Classes
The majority of our virtual classes on Zoom have now ended. However, you are still able to book 1-1 private lessons with Abbie.
1. COVID symptoms - DO NOT ENTER. Temperature checks on arrival.
2. Maintaining social distancing at all times. Follow signage and guidelines.
3. Booking only. Arrive on time (not late or early, if so - wait in car or queue behind crowd barriers and maintain social distance).
4. Avoid parking directly outside if you can. Use Dover Street (near community centre) where possible.
5. Regular hand washing and sanitising.
6. No adults (besides Teeny Boppers where there should only be one adult adn dancer).
7. Payments can be made online, or exact cash in envelope with dancer's name clearly stated.
8. Arrive wearing appropriate clothing. No changing. No jackets. No bags.
9. No shouting.
Competitions & Events
All events have been cancelled or postponed until further notice. We will update you as soon as we know more information.
Meanwhile, we will keep this page updated so please keep checking before sending us messages. Stay safe! Hopefully see you all soon.